Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Beckham playing


This is beckhams mischevious smile. He is always up for a good laugh and smile.

Beckham is finally sitting up, well somewhat. He is a little top heavy that at times he topples right over the top of his feet. He loves to play at the baby Mozart play center.

Beckham has discovered rolling as his mode of transportation. I think crawling is a ways off. We took him in for his six month check up last week and the doctor called him a chunkey monkey. She also said that he might do things a little slower due to the excessive weight. Thats right Beckham wieghs in at almost 22 pounds, good thing he is tall, atleast for right now.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Kell,
I love that you started a blog--yeah! You will find it becomes really addicting! I'm so excited to see updated pics of your cute little family. Beckham is getting so big; I love his cute little smile. You need to put more pictures of Mckinley on here--she is so cute. Mckay is growing up; he is no longer the little boy that I once knew him as. If you need any help just email or call me.
Lindsay
By the way, Steve and I are expecting your family this summer to come stay with us--so keep looking for cheap tickets!