Before we left for Utah Mckiley had her seventh birthday party. We invited a few friends over and decorated cakes and designed aprons.
All the girls eating their cake and some wearing their aprons.
The girls decorating their aprons!!!
Decorating the cakes.
Mckinley loved opening all her presents. I can tell that Mckinley is getting older-- The birthday presents used to be dolls and now they are perfume, books, CD's, lotion and body glitter from Claires.
Somehow the boys moved the party outside for a water fight and tag. I think they all enjoyed this the most-- having the boys chase them and vice versa. If I would've know I would have saved my self the mess and just had them play tag.
Beckham prepared for battle with his lightsaber.
Mckinley had a great time and it was so fun to have so many of her friends there. My kitchen survived somewhat. I'm still finding glitter on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment