Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Football Preview and Pedicures

So this footage is mainly for grandparents who want to see Mckay playing football. It's hard living away from family for this reason-- they never to get to see the kids participate in their events. But, hopefully this will give a glimpse of how the season is going so far. Mckay is number 30. On Offense he plays running back, receiver and on defense he is safety. The music change on the playlist is for Mckay. He loves Black Eyed Peas so I thought it was fitting to have it playing during his football clips.



The first segment of this movie is so comical. Mckay's team has cheerleaders who make a sign for them to run through every game. The boys love it!!! Last Saturday as they ran through the sign a few of the guys in front ran a little fast I guess and tripped. Then it was like domino's after that-- Mckay being one of them to go down. This was too funny- good thing no one was hurt. Apologies in advance-- Jason isn't the best with the camera, there is a lot of footage of the grass.
Chargers 19 Raiders 0



Mckinley and I went and got pedicures last Saturday. Mckinley has been working on a goal for a couple weeks now and her reward was to have a date with mom. Her idea was to get pedicures. It was a great reward for me as well. The massage was heavenly and the girl time with Mckinley was priceless. Here are some pictures of the outcome.


I think this is the best my feet have looked in a long time. As most of you know I'm definitely not known for my beautiful feet. The poor lady who has to groom my feet, she gets a work out.

I blame it on the running but, really it's just pure laziness.

1 comment:

teresa said...

gotta love the pedi! morgan and i just did the same thing in utah! she loves going. i think i was married before i had a real pedicure...these girlies have the life!