Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Fall 2010 and Christmas in Indiana
Hay ride to get our pumpkins!
Mckinley's soccer game on a cold fall morning. Mckinley's team won 8 to 0 and I think Mckinley scored a few goals.
Headless Horseman in with good friends!!!
Mckay trying to be scary!!!
Night out in Carmel!!! Jason loves Bazbo's pizza in Carmel so we decided to give it a try. Downtown Carmel is so fun and full of many cute stores and exhibits. The kids had fun posing with a few of the statues.
Halloween 2010---This year the kids wanted to go scary!!!
The Halloween Crew!!! WE had fun trick or treating in the Stout's neighborhood and hanging out for some chili afterwards.
A Haunted House on our Trick or Treating route.
In November we had the Pintar's out for some fun and root canals. We did a lot in those couple of day but, will remember it forever. We managed to have two root canals done, see the Indy 500, Louisville Sluggers Museum, Chicago, Notre Dame, Butler, and a Colt's game. Here are some pics of Jamie and I in Chicago. It was a wet day on Michigan Ave. but, we managed to still shop the stores.
Mckay with his teacher Mrs. King. Mckay had his school program at school and he was a Santa cadet. He was a little embarrassed at the dance moves, singing, and his make up.
We decided to open a few presents before Christmas this year to celebrate Christmas in our new house. Also we didn't want to pack to many presents to Utah.
The kids snuggling up on the couch as we watched the Church Christmas program. This year because we didn't give each other gifts we each chose someone in the family to give a little special attention to for the week. It was fun and enjoyable to see the many notes of appreciation and all the acts of service.
We opened a few presents.
We tried out a few of the new toys. Mckinley got a WII game Just dance 2 and we had fun having a dance off. Here Jason is showing the moves.
Mckay wanted a rip rider for Christmas. Here he is cruising the basement.
Mckinley displaying her new shoes. She has wanted these for months now and has worn them everyday since she opened them. What a Diva!!
A yearly tradition at out house is making Christmas cookies. I tried hard to ignore this one this year, not wanting to mess up my new kitchen, but the kids wouldn't have it. Beckham loved his job of putting on the sprinkles.
Mckinley eating the dough.
The kitchen did manage to come out in one piece. Now we are headed to Utah in the morning. I'm sure there will be more fun to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE the update! The photos are all GREAT! I want to see more photos of the new house! Or better yet....I want to see it in person!!! :) Have fun in Utah...see ya when you get back!
You've been BUSY! I loved your list of thing you did with Jamie. We have done all except the Colts game. Very fun.
I am sorry I never got back to you when you were coming to Cincinnati. I am sure McKinnely did a great job on her meet. I wish we could have met up. Rich was working that weekend and the boys had a few activities. I wish we could have seen you, especially since you were so close!
We actually visited your stomping grounds on Saturday when we went to the Stanford vs. Butler basketball game. Hinckle is AMAZING! I remember Mckay did a basketball camp there last summer. Very cool. We drove downtown after and saw the Monument Circle Christmas tree. We thought of you guys the whole night.
Have a wonderful time in Utah. I am sure you'll have a wonderful time with family. This will be my first one that I miss, but my parents are coming out here, so it will be nice and relaxing.
I hope our paths cross SOON!
Merry Christmas!
Mckinley- sorry.
You need to update the blog and put on some pics of the new baby!!! Hope all is going well with you and your family!!
Post a Comment