Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend

We had a great weekend. We first had Grandma and Grandpa Barney here. They came on Thursday to get some dental work done. We kept them busy. We went to soccer practices, baseball practices, soccer games, a Coed softball game, and shopping. We were tired. We colored Easter eggs on Friday night and Mckinley and Grandma Pat decorated Easter cupcakes at the neighbors. On Saturday we Had Grandma and Grandpa Erickson in town. Mckay played his first baseball game and he did really well. He got a great hit to right field. He also had a soccer game and did well. Mckinley had a soccer game on Saturday and scored 10 goals. She yelled over to us and said "I have 5 more goals to score and then I will be done". On Sunday the Easter Bunny brought Mckay a pitch back, Mckinley a soccer goal, and Beckham clothes( I know not very fun). We had dinner at the Chapman's and a Easter Egg hunt. I have left a few pictures of our wild weekend.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Kell-those are great pictures! It looks like you had a jam-packed Easter weekend.

I LOVE the pictures of Beckham that Aly took. He is such a cute little guy! I can't wait to see all your kids in a little over a month!

We got our trees from Lowes. Once again, my ferns are dying, I don't know what the deal is.

Anonymous said...

Kellie,
Hi! This is Kelli Schwarz (Reid). I hope it's ok if I view your blog! It is soooo cute! Shelley was showing it to me and you've really inspired us to make our own. I hope you won't mind me taking a look at yours:) Hope you and your darling family are doing well. Shelley always keeps me up to date with you guys. Have a great day!
Kelli