
This past weekend a group of us went and stayed in the Keith's cabin in Breckenridge. A few people went skiing and others went shopping. The kids loved the Gondola ride, Recreation center, and the cabin's hot tub. It was fun and crazy to have all 28 friends under one roof. We all survived. I have enclosed a few pictures to highlight our trip.
2 comments:
Your pictures are so cute! I am going to have to try to download some of them.
Kell, that looks like you had so much fun! It hard to believe there was snow where you were when it is in the 80's here in NC. Your kids look so grown up to me. I can't wait to see them in a month an a half! By the way, tell Mckay that Steve beat Zelda, he was asking me about that.
Post a Comment