Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cruisin in the Jeep and Charlie's Angels


It has become an afternoon ritual that when Mckay comes home for school he takes Beckham on a ride in the jeep. Beckham loves it and throws a fit when it is time to get out. Beckham just loves his brother and sister. He gets so excited to pick them up from school and loves to see Mckay (he is at recess) when we pick up Mckinley.



The other day, I found Mckinley playing in the toy room. She had on my black high heel boots and was firing Mckay's toy gun. She looked too funny that I had to take a picture. I thought watch out Charlie's Angels!

6 comments:

Shelley Reid said...

So cute! Your kids are hilarious. I am not surprised at all that McKinley likes high heeled boots and guns. What a great combination.

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Kellie, I am always checking out your blog!! Your kids are so cute! It seems like you guys are always up to a lot of fun. Well Oregon is getting better...but it does take a long time to adjust!! I know you know how I feel...but I know it will be a great four years even if it seems hard and long in the beginning! Tell Jason and your kids I said Hi!
Love, Karleigh

Cheryl said...

Kids are so funny! They are drawn to cars and dress up. McKay is a sweet brother to drive around little Beckham so safely. I love it that Beckham cries when it's all done. They just never can get enough!

And McKinley is a hoot. Love the high high boots and gun. She really is a Charlie's Angel! It's a great look!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

I love your pictures. Your kids are too cute, especially Mckinley's high heel/gun outfit! Charlie's Angels have some stiff competition.

Tiffany said...

Man, she looks totally official - I'd watch out if I were you! She looks so grown up! And cute little Beckham...you and he are going to become best buddies with the other 2 gone all day. Or maybe it's just time for you to give him a little brother or sister of his own!!! Just kidding! :)

kelly l said...

those pics are so cute. i love that mckay takes beckham in the jeep. it's so fun to see kids loving each other.
kel