Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Trip to California
We completed our summer chaos with a trip to Disneyland with Jason's family. It was nice to have one last trip with Tyler before he leaves for Argentina. The kids had a blast with their cousins and riding all the rides. We went to Disneyland and California Adventure two days, ate breakfast with Disney characters, swam in the ocean at Newport Beach, watched the Angels play the Rangers, visited Kodak Theatre and Hollywood Blvd, and swam at the hotel pool. We were pretty busy and constantly going from one event to another. Beckham was really good for a couple of days and then he completely lost it. We ran him ragged and he is glad to be home. I think it will take a couple of days for us all to recover. We had a great time and created some fond memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Such a fun trip. I love Disneyland! Between the Magic Kingdom, the beach and baseball, who could ask for more.
My little brother Kurt entered the MTC today and is going to Taiwan. I bet he'll see Tyler in there since he'll be there for 12 weeks.
Loved your video/pictures with music. What a fun way to remember your trip!
one nice thing about being from CA is being able to go to Disneyland without making it a huge trip and running the babies ragged. ella has been asking since we went in may when we're going to disneyland again. and i'm glad to see that you survived a crawling baby on the beach. we're going to NC on sunday, and i've never taken a crawling baby to the beach. hopefully there won't be too much sand eaten. hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon. glad to see you had fun. i love disneyland.
kelly
Looks like you all had a wonderful vaca. Wish I could have been there with you guys. I love all the pics on the beach--so fun! Beckham looked like he really enjoyed the sand!
I sent your friend an email about vinyl lettering. It has taken me forever to get in touch with her but now that I am home, I can get to my super long to-do list!
It is so fun to look at your blog with you and your kids. They are growing up so fast! They are darling. Looks like you guys had a great time in Disneyland. I can't wait to take our girls there someday. Keep in touch. We will have to plan a Ohio reunion someday soon. Take Care.
Stacie
Looks like you had a great time! Mckinley is the cutest little surfer girl on the beach. I can't wait to get back to Disneyland and the beach again. I don't know who's more excited - the kids or Andy and me!
Post a Comment