

Last Weekend seven girls and I went to Steamboat Springs for a girls getaway and celebrate my 30th birthday. We had such a good time swimming and laying out, sitting in the hot tub, shopping, eating, talking and laughing really hard.

I couldn't of asked for a better birthday present from my husband (Jason because he stayed home with the kids) and friends.

My sister Michelle and friend Suzy spearheaded this all and they had everything planned so well. The hotel was so nice and Steamboat is beautiful.

We are definitely planning another girls weekend in the spring.
6 comments:
That was such a fun weekend! I can't wait to do it again. I love the top picture of all of us with the mountain in the background...I'm going to steal it for my blog :)
What a fun thing to do. I loved that Michelle planned and that you had so many great friends there and that Jason was a great dad taking the kids. You look just as great as you did in high school.
Happy 30th!
Kel, It looks like you had a great time. We're looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. I'll call you before we head out. Aly
How fun Kell! I think me and my friends from NC should totally do something like that.
Sure wish we were coming to Cali with you. Have fun and take lots of pics!
Hey Kellie- I found you through Cheryl's blog, and just wanted to say hi. It looks like you're doing well, and have a darling family. Tell Jason Hi for me.
Amanda (Fish) Pew
kellie, happy 30th! your trip looked like so much fun.
Post a Comment