Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Beckham



Beckham turned one on yesterday, August 8th. It was kind of a neat day because Jason's brother Tyler also received his mission call to Buenos Aires, Argentina ( I am a little unsure of the spelling). we will always remember that Ty;er got his mission call on Beckham's first birthday.

Beckham had a great birthday. We had a little get together on Monday night with friends and family for cake and ice cream. Beckham loved all the attention. I should of known that he would devour the cake, I mean the doctor doesn't call him chunky monkey for nothing (he loves to eat). Our friends got him his favorite things--- Oreo's, red vines, and balls. We got him a new little buggy to drive. He loves it and is very possessive of it. I can't believe it has been a year since he was born. He is so fun and he has added so much to our family. Happy Birthday Beckham!!!

3 comments:

kelly l said...

your video was so cute. beckham looked like he loved his birthday. i can't believe it's been a year already.
kel

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad that Beckham loved his cake! That cracked me up to see him shoveling it into his mouth! It looks like the little car was a hit also. I can't believe how much he has changed over the last few months. He looks like such a big boy! Can't wait to see him and the rest of you next week!

Anonymous said...

What a darling little guy you have. He seems so happy. It's amazing how fast that first year goes. What a cutie!