Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Erickson Reunion
While in Utah over the weekend we were able to participate in the Erickson famiy reunion. It was fun to see my grandma Beth, for we do not know how much longer we will have her. It was also good to see cousins and aunts and uncles that we seldom see. I put on a few cute pictures from the reunion. I also put on some of Beckham in the car on the drie home, he was such a mess (anything to keep them happy). My brother-in-law DJ took some great pictures that can be viewed at www.djgibb.com/resources/Erickson+Reunion+2007.pdf
Jason and I with a big group of runners from Grand Junction, CO ran the Provo River Half on Saturday. I hadn't ran it for some time and it was really fun. Hopefully it will prep us for the big St.George marathon in October. Running, Running, and more Running is all I seem to be doing as of late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kel, You're lucky to still have your grandma Beth. All of grandparents have passed away and Kyle only has one left. I wish I could have been at the Provo River 1/2 with you. I ran it once with Becky and it was so much fun. I'm sure you'll do great in St. George. I wish I could be there.
Post a Comment