Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Beckham's One Year Checkup and Haircut



So we finally got Beckham in for his one year checkup. He didn't really cooperate with the doctor and decided he would rather crawl all over the dirty floor then sit and be examined. The nurse and I practically had to wrestle him down to give him the shots. Beckham is still not walking and it might be a while. Beckham has developed a little attitude over the past month. He has discovered his voice and enjoys screaming and throwing all objects. Beckham is still steady with his growth and he is in the 95th percentile in height, weight, and head size. Jason and I are baffled, how we of all people have this gigantic boy??? I am sure it will slow down soon (at least his weight, I hope). Yesterday we got Beckhams haircut. I have cut it before,but the stylist did such a great job and he looked so cute. It is not exactly easy to cut a moving, screaming target but, with the help of squirt bottles, ice, and cookies we managed.

2 comments:

kelly l said...

beckham is so stinking cute. he's got his own barney look. hopefully we'll get to meet him before his next birthday.
kelly

Tiffany said...

kellie, he looks so cute with his new haircut, and that orange shirt. He better stop growing, or else he's going to overtake you within the next year!!! Hope you have fun in DisneyLand! Talk to you soon,
Tiff