Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged

So my good friend Tiffany Tagged me. I figure if she can take the time to answer these questions, I surely can. So I will give it a try.

1. Best thing you cooked last week? Chili and homemade bread sticks. We had my sister Becky's family over for dinner and the Colorado Rockies game!!! I told Jason I was a little rusty with the Kitchen Aid-- I don't think I have used it since Dental School. I have gotten extremely lazy with my cooking, It is easier to buy everything premade from Sam's Club.

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I would go to a spa with Jason for a week, where I could receive unlimited massages, mud bath's, facials, pedicures (oh my feet could use it), and all the delicious food I could eat. Does this place exist or am I wishing for Heaven? Can you tell my mussels are still a little sore from my marathon?

3. When was the last time you cried? Last Week. You know just one of those days when life seemed impossible to figure out. A good cry always seems to solve everything.

4. 5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago. Going to BYU, watching Jason play baseball at UVSC, Working at Nebo Financial (my mom and dad's loan company), a newlywed living in my mom and dad's basement while we struggled through school, eating out every weekend and going to movies with Jason (definitely before children).

5. 5 things on your to do list today: Clean my house, wax my eyebrow's and update my blog, take Mckinley to Kinder Music, Get Mckay and Beckham's haircut, run Mckay and Mckinley to Soccer practice (some days I feel like I live in the car).

6. 5 favorite snacks: Dorito's ( I am eating them as I write), Peanut Butter M&M's, Werther's Original Chewy Carmel, cheese and crackers, and of course Diet Coke.

7. 5 bad habits: I tend to think I can remember everything in my head instead of writing things down (most of the time this method fails), I always try to fit in more than can be managed and tend to Multitask everything including my husband and children, I am a people pleaser and have a hard time saying "NO", I talk a lot and freely share everything about myself, I drink way too much Diet Coke ( I do not deny that I am an addict).

8. 5 favorite foods: Steak from Outback, The rolls and sweet potato at Texas Roadhouse, Chipotle Burritos, Cafe Rio Pork salad, and anything Italian.

9. 5 places I've been: New York City, Maui, Playa Del Carmen-Mexico, Boston (to run the Boston Marathon), and soon a Mediterranean Cruise.

10. 5 favorite memories: Dental School and friends in Columbus-Ohio, the birth of our three children in three different states (Utah, Ohio, and Colorado) , taking our kids to Disneyland two times and Mexico, newlywed years with Jason (going to school, being poor and watching him play baseball), running the St. George marathon and training with Jason (we talk a lot and support each other in accomplishing our goals).

Wow that was Therapeutic! Now it is four other's turn and then they can tag four more.

You've been tagged: Suzie, Cheryl, Michelle, Aly

3 comments:

The Neeleys said...

I loved reading more about you. I admit I am a diet coke addict too!

Cheryl said...

I LOVED reading all about you. What a fun post, but then I spotted my name at the end. Drat. Give me a few days and I'll type it up. It's fun to record things like that because otherwise only we would know the answers.

I hope you DO get a body massage, time to relax and eat all the Doritos you can handle, because not only did you just run a marathon, you qualified for Boston. You deserve it!

And I'm very excited that you'll be headed off on a Mediterranean cruise. That's something to look forward to.

I loved it all. Thanks for sharing!

kelly l said...

great tag. i love that we're all diet coke crazies. i partially blame you for my current addiction. but i forgive.
kelly