Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cavs vs Pacers

Last week, Jason took Mckay to a Pacers game.  They were excited because the Pacers were playing Lebron James and the Cavs.  It ended up being a really close game and ended in the final seconds on the free throw line in favor of the Pacers.  Jason was amazed by Lebron James skills, size, and leadership but, Mckay wasn't won over. He wanted the Pacers to win and was cheering loud for them.  When Mckay got home I asked him if he saw some cool dunks and he said "yeah, Lebron James can really dunk it".   How fun for them, I am glad that I gave up my seat so that Mckay could go spend some quality time with his dad.We had a great Valentines weekend.  I forgot to snap pictures but, it was busy and fun.  Friday I went to the kids school to see them have their Valentine parties.  Beckham loved helping both McKay and Mckinley with all their projects and helped Mckinley win at BINGO. Friday night Jason and I went to our ward dance at the church.  We never got the chance to dance (Beckham had a pooping accident, which I think Jason was very relieved for)-- but it was good to mingle with friends and get some adult conversation.  On Friday night I also hit a late night showing of Confessions of a Shopaholic with some girls for a friends birthday-- great chick flick.   Saturday was super busy-- started with a 6:00AM run, a Visiting Teaching breakfast at 8:30 AM,  play dates for the kids, lunch at Five Guys, cleaning my house, and a dinner party with a few friends. It was a great weekend filled with good friends and fun times.  


4 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy but fun Valentines weekend. Good for you! Mike get to go skiing this coming weekend with a bunch of guys. Not fair! That is what he got for Valentines day!

Tyler and Jeena said...

Five Guys? Pro Basketball Games? Man, sometimes I miss the amenities of the city. It sounds like you are adjusting and having fun. Hey, did you hear GJ is turning Rim Rock into a marathon this year? You should definitely come back for it.

jharmon said...

Wow! You sound like you are having a great time there! We miss you on the runs! Great pictures!

Alan said...

Remind me to get McKinley a Pacers jeresy.