Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chicago

My sister has been here the past week and we decided to head up to Chicago to walk around the city. I am posting some photos of our day trip.
Some great city sites! Mckay is posing in front of the Chicago Tribune and WGN radio with the skyline in the background.


Eating some Chicago Deep Dish pizza!
Mckinley at the American Doll Store. 
Chicago can be so cold and windy.  It truly is the Windy City.  Although, it was somewhat of a nice day the kids froze.  
The kids loved the Hershey Store.  Mckinley got some hot cocoa and Beckham and McKay wanted giant Hershey Chicago bars.


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Barney Family,
Hey how is it going? I just wanted to say hello and tell you that your kids have grown up so much haha, seriously i dont even recognize them!! Im afraid to think what 6 more months will bring haha! I hope all is well!! Much love from Argentina!
Love
Tyler

Beth said...

I have to say that I really enjoyed your sister's visit! You have a great family and Jarynn (sp?)and Ryan are wonderful.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE Chicago!!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'll never forget cramming the 4 of us, plus all 4 of our kids, plus all of our luggage and strollers in our pilot and making the 6 hour drive from Columbus! That was a fun trip (besides Zak having to study and take his test!)...good times! We miss you guys!

Amy said...

How fun! Looks like you made the most of your quick trip.

I hope McKinley is feeling better...

Higginson Family said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Yes we are going to St. George and I can't wait it's going to 80 degrees yea! I wish you could be there. We miss you guys.

Aly said...

Kel, I can't believe how grown-up Ryan and Jaryn are! Chicago looks like so much fun! Someday, we'll come up there to visit and make the trip to the windy city!

Tyler and Jeena said...

Okay, I love Grand Junction, but sometimes I miss all those big city fun things to do, see, and eat. Looks like you had fun.