Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Long Post!!!

So I have been a little busy and a real big procrastinator to make any updates to the blog. It seems that since summer has come I'm busier than ever. My kids have me going so many different directions with all their events and busy schedules that I hardly have any free time. Although, I wouldn't have it any other way. We are having a great summer. Through the craziness I have taken many pictures that I would love to share. 

Mckay had his ninth birthday in June. We celebrated by going to the Indianapolis Indians game with a few of his friends.

A few of the boys eating hotdogs and lots of goodies!

My nine year old is now too cool to take pictures with his mom!

Playing football at a baseball game, go figure.  

Watching the last inning and cheering the Indians on to a Victory.

Baseball Tournament and over night stay in Greensburg, IN.
 In between games the boys all went bowling and had cake and ice cream.  Those baseball uniforms sure look great with some bowling shoes. Beckham thinks he's a part of the team and the boys are really good to include him.  

I just love this picture! Mckinley is such a great big sister and plays so well with Beckham.



Beckham getting ready for some baseball!!  Yes, Beckham comes to most games in uniform and has to carry his bat bag just like the big boys.  The other day he tried to hang his on the fence just like the team.  He got a little frustrated when his didn't hang up like the others because he didn't have a clip.   Big Beckham is too funny and makes us laugh daily.

Mckay also had his last Rec game with the White Sox.  Mckay just loved coach Todd!  Just wish we could've beat those Brewers in the tournament.  

Mckinley also finished up the soccer season.  Her team had a great year and ended the year undefeated.  
 
This past week, we have officially been in Indiana for one year.   We had a get together at Dr. Vail's house with the residence in Jason's program to celebrate the graduation of two residence. Two residence will be leaving and three new residence will be coming this week.  Jason will be sad to see Paul and Shane go because they've been great friends.  

Dr. Vail's house was amazing.  She lives in an old Civil War home in Fort Harrison that has been remodeled.   The kids had a blast playing ball and it was a great way to spend time with those getting ready to move on. 


Mckay's team won their tournament last weekend!  The boys were super excited.  Here is Mckay receiving his trophy.

All the boys posing with their new hard ware.  


This is what two tired boys do after a long day at the ball fields!!! 

Last Sunday we watched some local fire works at the city baseball fields.  The kids loved playing  baseball and running all over the field before the fireworks started.

Crazy kids!!!

Beckham and Jason enjoying some fireworks and a little one on one time.



Wow, this has taken so much time!  I really need to be better at posting before this gets out of hand.  Hopefully I will be better in the future.  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Long post are good!! But I think you guys are confusing Beckham, first he is in the best jersey - the Yankees and then he is wearing the Red Sox! Keep him with the best team.!!!

Lee said...

Looks like you have been super busy!! Summer is flying by. I love all the fun baseball pics.

Shelley Reid said...

Your kids are so cute in their baseball gear! Sounds like a great way to spend the summer. Let is know if you come to SF this summer, we should get together.

Lindsay said...

You guys really have been busy. Sounds like a lot of fun though! I'm glad everyone is doing well, we really missed seeing you in Utah. I hope that we can see you in October.

Alan said...

How much better is Indiana during the summer. Winter sucks.

Nelson Family said...

Beckham is so cute. I love how he smiles. I can't wait for the kids to come and meet Baby Cohen.

Celeste said...

You are the sportiest family I've ever known! I love all the cute pics. McKay giving you the bunny ears and the funny face is great. Kylee has been doing that too!