Here is some footage from All Star Football, basketball, and Mckinley's gymnastics. This is mainly an update for the grandparents that I have neglected to post. At times the basketball gets confused with tackle football because the boys are a little scrappy. Not a whole lot of finesse but, a whole lot of hustle. Thursday, December 3, 2009
Basketball and Gymnastics
A blog update is long overdue. I have failed to blog about so much that it would take me days to catch up. So I will start with what we are currently up to. It seems like we go from one sport to the next here in Indiana with really no break in between. McKay has gone from football to basketball and will soon be starting baseball. Mckinley is still playing soccer (indoors) but, has now added gymnastic meets. At times it all seems to be a whirl but, it is so fun to see them interact with friends and develop their talents. Besides it keeps us from thinking of major details like where we are going to live and finding a job. That stress is becoming too much of a reality and it's one we just can't seem to figure out. Anyway, we are still enjoying the time here in Indiana and we appreciate the many friendships that we have acquired while living here. Here are a few picture from life as we know it these days.
Mckinley placed first in Vault in Kokomo and she was so excited. She has made such great friends through gymnastics. This picture is of our trip to Madison last weekend. The girls giggled the entire ride and hanging out with their mom's made the long gymnastic meet go by faster.
Mckay's basketball team, Catz, played in a Tournament over Thanksgiving and took 2nd place. We were questioning whether these baseball players could be basketball players?? But, they surprised us this weekend with a second place finish and a one point loss in the championship game. It's been fun for Mckay to play with all his friends.
Here is some footage from All Star Football, basketball, and Mckinley's gymnastics. This is mainly an update for the grandparents that I have neglected to post. At times the basketball gets confused with tackle football because the boys are a little scrappy. Not a whole lot of finesse but, a whole lot of hustle.
Here is some footage from All Star Football, basketball, and Mckinley's gymnastics. This is mainly an update for the grandparents that I have neglected to post. At times the basketball gets confused with tackle football because the boys are a little scrappy. Not a whole lot of finesse but, a whole lot of hustle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LONG OVER DUE update! Ever since you joined the face book squad you are too good for the blogging world! It is so fun to see what the kids are up to since I don't ever get to see them play. I can't wait to see you all at Christmas. I am excited for you to see how big Cohen is. Try to update one more time before Christmas :-)
cute pictures...I just love watching my kids at their activities and sports. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment