Jason, Kellie, Mckay, Mckinley, and Beckham
theplumberswife@gmail.com Don't blame you at all for going private!
kaciegibb@yahoo.comI feel better about having my blog private, but no one reads it anymore! I've decided that I now just consider it my journal.
Why why why???? I don't understand why everyone want to go private!!!
shannon.hales@nebo.eduMerry Christmas!
newillm@gmail.com
Please sent us an invite. krehlamy@yahoo.comThanks, Amy
I LOVE having my blog being private too! My email is lyndjord@gmail.com! : )
Add me! DebiL@natr.com It was good to see you!Thanks!
kemp2006@gmail.comThis is late, but Merry Christmas to you guys. Hope it was a good one.Nicole
I love keeping up on your blog...margojarren_smith@hotmail.comThanks...margo
dude? You guys coming back or what? Send an invite to bethanymowrey@gmail and amowrey@pacers.com
Me!! lee1201@msn.com
desilu_mlj@hotmail.comthanks! desiree western
Thanks for invite. I loved your Christmas card. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season. We were in Utah from the 24th- 1st. It was fun, but just too fast. I was the first time I'd been back in 12 months, so it was fun to see Utah again.Hope all is well.Love,Cheryl
Post a Comment
14 comments:
theplumberswife@gmail.com Don't blame you at all for going private!
kaciegibb@yahoo.com
I feel better about having my blog private, but no one reads it anymore! I've decided that I now just consider it my journal.
Why why why???? I don't understand why everyone want to go private!!!
shannon.hales@nebo.edu
Merry Christmas!
newillm@gmail.com
Please sent us an invite. krehlamy@yahoo.com
Thanks, Amy
I LOVE having my blog being private too! My email is lyndjord@gmail.com!
: )
Add me! DebiL@natr.com
It was good to see you!
Thanks!
kemp2006@gmail.com
This is late, but Merry Christmas to you guys. Hope it was a good one.
Nicole
I love keeping up on your blog...
margojarren_smith@hotmail.com
Thanks...margo
dude? You guys coming back or what? Send an invite to bethanymowrey@gmail and amowrey@pacers.com
Me!! lee1201@msn.com
desilu_mlj@hotmail.com
thanks! desiree western
Thanks for invite. I loved your Christmas card. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season. We were in Utah from the 24th- 1st. It was fun, but just too fast. I was the first time I'd been back in 12 months, so it was fun to see Utah again.
Hope all is well.
Love,
Cheryl
Post a Comment