This year we really wanted to see the Lakers play the Pacers. Good thing we have some great connections-- thanks Alan. I was pretty excited to go see Kobe and the Lakers. I asked Mckay
if he was excited to see Kobe and he said, "No, I cheer for the Pacers". I think he is a devout Pacer fan.
My kids were a little disappointed that the Lakers won. But, they had fun cheering their hearts out.
Mckinley is playing futsal this Winter. They are playing 10U which has been a little challenging for her 9U team but they've won a few games and are learning a lot.
When were not playing soccer on Saturdays we are usually at a gymnastics meet. I took these pictures of Beckham at the last meet.
Super Bowl Sunday--- Colt Fever!!! My kids were so excited for the Super Bowl and even Beckham all day kept saying, "Colts win mom and the Saint's lose." It was a heartbreaking loss but, such a fun season.
We watched the game at the Alston's. The boys sitting at the chip table.
Last Tuesday we went to the Bulls Pacer game. McKay and Jake screamed and danced trying to get on the big screen.
Mckinley got to dance with the Pacer's cheerleader and loved it.On Wednesday Jason took Mckinley to a Daddy Daughter dance put on by the city of Fishers. Her and two of her gymnastics friends went along with their dad's.
Mckinley has been so excited for her date with dad. They went to dinner and then to the dance. I wanted to follow them so I could take pictures but, I wasn't allowed.



7 comments:
Girl you have been busy!! Looks like you are having lots of fun. Let's do lunch in the next week or so. :)
The Barney family has been busy! I love the picture of Jason and Mckinley. I bet she loved every second of that night! I can't wait for you guys to come back! We miss you! Give Mckinley a hug got Cohen.
Sounds like your keeping yourselves plenty busy!! Just think, winter is almost over and we can all enjoy the outdoors again!!
Looks like this move has brought a lot of adventure for you! Fun, Kell, although I cannot lie, I miss the 20+ miles with you and Jason. And all of Jason's philosophy crap! And you two bickering back n forth w each other. Your kids are beautiful as always! I'll pop in every now n then to check on you but texting is WAY easier, just not as fun. Miss ya!
You guys can't move - can't Mckay away from the Pacers. We need all the fans we can get.
Such cute pictures. I love the Daddy Daughter dance! Could you imagine Fruita ever trying to put something like that on? Never! McKinley is looking so much like you! Miss you tons!
Can't wait to see where you end up permanently. I am so glad you have enjoyed Indiana. It has gone by so quickly.
Post a Comment