Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Goodbye February Bring in March!!!

I can hardly believe we're already into March. If the weather would get warmer I would actually believe it. Jason said on Monday he feels a change coming-- meaning the weather. I sure hope he's right. I think there was one sunny day in February. I'm ready to bring on the warm weather and sunshine. The months are flying by so fast and it seems like Jason will be done with his program before we know it. only 16 more weeks left, not that I'm counting!! We are still undecided on our future, for all of you that are wondering. I have faith that something is going to work for us and until we figure out that something we are staying put in Indiana, where Jason will work for a practice here in Fishers. I truly feel blessed that we at least have a job. We have put our house on the market and we will see what happens with that??? With this crazy market who knows. I'm reminded of our last few months in GJ and all the uncertainty and worries about moving to a new place and starting a new adventure. Although, Jason would probably disagree with me, this experience has been one of the greatest blessings we have experienced. I've loved Indiana as if it were home and will always cherish the great times, people, and life lessons learned here. Now, if it could just have a little more sunshine. Anyways, I'm so ready for Spring and ready to move onto March. Here are a few pics from February. Thru the mist of cloudy days we did see a few rays of hope with great friends.

The two Fishers wards got together for a Valentine's Day party for the kids.  Beth and I were in charge of freeze dance.  Beth brought a little Miley Cyrus, Partying in the USA, and I was jamming with the kids.   Well I guess I should say Derek Jeter and I were dancing.

 
We have been trying to get a bunch of ladies together monthly for Girls Night Out.  This month we had a great turn out for some Thai food at Jasmines.  It was fun getting to know a few of the ladies better and a great excuse to leave the kids with Jason.  
Jason's friends from school got together for Craig's birthday and some sushi.  It was a great excuse to get a babysitter and head downtown for some sushi.  

Steve and I posing for the camera.  I'm not really quite sure why Jason and I didn't get a picture together and Steve and I did??? Anyway, it was a cute picture and the only one of me.  


Jason's sushi on fire, literally!!  I think he got the playboy??  I'm not really a sushi expert but, I gave it a try and actually liked a few things.  
Jason and Carlos posing for the camera.
Beckham loves to help me bake.  Mainly, because he loves to eat the batter.  On this day we made Banana Bread and he licked the bowl and beaters clean.
Farewell to the Norris family.  The Norris's are moving this week so we had a going away party at a Pacer's game.  Between the six families we shared two suites and enjoyed the amazing desert cart.   I don't think I watched a whole lot of the game because I was too busy talking with the girls but, I think the Pacer's won!!!

I just love this picture!  Thanks for a great night gals.  
We'll miss you LeeAnn.  

No comments: