Thursday, March 1, 2007

Barney Family

5 comments:

Aly said...

Kel, I'm glad you have entered the world of the bloggers! It's pretty fun, huh. Although, if you're gonna try to keep up with Lindsay, you've got your work cut out for you. She's the best blogger I've ever seen. We're so excited for Sunshine. Zac keeps asking me how many days until he gets to play with McKinley.

Lindsay said...

Kel--I love the videos; it is really easy to blog, huh! Your pictures of your family are great--it makes me miss home! I can't wait to see you all soon. By the way, I'm really not that obsessed with blogging, right?! Haha!

Tiffany said...

Hey Kelly, I am so impressed. This is really cool...however, I must admit that the world of scrapbooking seems a little less intimidating. However, I think I'll give this "blogging" thing a try. I think it's a fabulous way to keep in touch and up to date on each others lives. Thanks for the challenge and hopefully I'll figure this thing out!!! Love ya, Tif

teresa said...

hey there kellie, it was great to hear from you. i've been wanting to get a blog set up for my family in utah. wow! your's really looks great. you'll have to give me some tips. for now i'm consumed with getting my LAST pregnancy over with! take care! teresa

Lindsay said...

kel--I think it is time for an update....it's been almost a week now! If you are going to take this blogging thing serious, you need to step up your game, haha!! Just joking, I love seeing those cute kids of yours though!