
While in St. George over the weekend, we were able to visit with my Grandma Beth. She is 94 and has been a little sick. She enjoyed the kids and loved Playing Pattey Cake with Beckham. She wasn't to sure if she wanted to give Beckham a kiss due to the slobbery residue on his face but, loved rubbing his face with her fingers.
3 comments:
Kell--That is nice you got to see your grandma Beth. Those are some great pictures of your kids watching TV-I love how Beckham is all snuggled up in the middle! I get in on Friday but will be in Bountiful the whole weekend. My mom and dad will have to pick me up Sunday afternoon. So I don't even know if I'll get to see you guys. Maybe we will have to make a trip down to your place--my dad always needs to get things done on his teeth anyway-haha!!
By the way, where did you get that shirt? I love it!! I need some new clothes--Steve thinks otherwise though!
I figured out where you bought your shirt--how could I miss the eagle on the side. I guess it has been too long since I worked there!
Post a Comment