Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Trail Running


Jason and I love to run trails together. We currently run with a big group and we call ourselves the Frunners ( Fruita and Redland runners). Almost every Saturday we frequent a trail or run the streets together as a running group. We like to take a photo before our run and I have included a few of our favorites. We are all planning on training for St. George this summer and running the marathon this fall.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Kell--I can't figure out why my picture comes up first in your guest book. You can delete it and I'll try it again later.

Unknown said...

It seems that Kellie has more time on her hands than do I.. as this site looks better then the FRunners site. I need to add some better stuff, and shouldn't Kellie be cooking dinner or something.