Over Conference we made a quick trip to Utah to see Jason's sister Lindsay who was in town from North Carolina. We haven't seen her and her daughter Kailtyn since the Fall and we wont see her again until Thanksgiving. We had such a good, but busy weekend. I went to a "Jean" party at Jamie's new house. It was fun to see her new house, which is so beautiful, and buy some great jeans. We went shopping with Lindsay and out to lunch on Friday. It was fun to spend some time with her. A weekend in Utah would not be complete without a visit to Brick Oven with the whole family. It was Chaos but the kids had fun. Mckay also went to a Spanish Fork Don's baseball camp with his cousin Andrew, which they loved. We ended the weekend with a family BBQ on Sunday before we left. It was so fun to see our family, I only wish we had a little more time to spend with everyone and see a few other people.

This was our attempt for a Grandchildren photo. Not all the kids were cooperating. Emrie is MIA in the photo.

Beckham and his two cousins Emrie and Kaitlyn. You would think with the size difference he would dominate these girls but, they seem to have him mastered. He just lets them have whatever they want.

Jamie, Lindsay and I waiting to get into Brick Oven

Three one year old's don't make a one hour wait easy. They were pretty wild.

Jason grooming Beckham to be his shortstop. You got to start early, right!
Thanks Linds for the photos!
5 comments:
Kelly,
Hey I'm so glad that we found each other. I have meant to write a comment on yours too, but have had little time to blog lately. I'm glad to be able to see what's going on with you and your family. Say HI to everyone for me and I'll see you on the blogs.
Nicole
Glad you were able to get the pictures. I think the one of Jason helping Beckham is so sweet! It was really great seeing you for a few days. Kaitlyn likes to look at the picture of all the grandkids and (try to) say their names. And for being so timid around Beckham, she sure talks about him a lot!
cute pics. sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. you have to tell me about this jeans party. what was the company? i swear utah county starts all the trends. kind of sad, but true.
Kelly, it looks like you had a fun trip home. And yes we do believe you need to start the training the kids at a young age!! What was the name of the jean party? I love jeans!
I love the pic of Jason coaching beckham! So cute! I'm sure there will be many more like that as b. grows up!
Post a Comment