Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kohl's Cup

Mckinley played in her first soccer tournament today. She has been so excited to finally get to play in a tournament and get a taste of competitive/travel soccer. She played so hard and was exhausted by her last game. Her team played girls in U9 and struggled to win but, they played physical and aggressive. Mckinley didn't like losing and I could see it in her eyes. But, she was running against girls twice her size and I was proud that she played so aggressive against those bigger girls. It was a great learning experience to play some competitive teams. Here are a few pictures I took of her playing.





Poor Beckham he followed along to three soccer games and one baseball game. He was a trooper. He just carried his baseball glove around and played catch. Sprite and lots of snacks helped the situation. Mckay played his first baseball game of the season today. They won 7 to 4 and Mckay played first base and got a good hit to right field. Unfortunately with one camera I wasn't able to take any pictures of him. It was a busy but, beautiful day to be outside watching games. I am definitely ready for a nice, relaxing vacation to Florida. Florida here we come!!!

3 comments:

kelly l said...

are you guys going to disneyworld with the kids? have fun whatever you're doing. is mckinley still doing gymnastics as well as comp soccer? you guys are crazy busy.

Unknown said...

My Yankee is just like Beckham. He goes to all the games and keeps asking when he gets to play!!

Have fun in Florida!!! What are you going for - fun or work?

Lindsay said...

Oh that "Mcquinly" is such a great little soccer player! Too bad we weren't around for her tournament. Have fun at Disney World. Make sure to go see Playhouse Disney Live, Beckham will love!