


Here are a few photos of the kids on Halloween. Mckay and Beckham were Derek Jeter and Mckinley was a witch. I was sad that I didn't get to be with our kids on Halloween but, they seemed to have fun with both Grandparent's. They had parties at school and then went to Utah and Trick or Treated with their cousins Andrew and Brooklyn. They had a ball. Thanks, Grandma Pat, Grandma Marilynn, Becky, and Jamie for helping with our kids while we were gone.
4 comments:
it looked like they didn't miss you too much. your boys looked cute, although i'm a little disappointed that they were dressed up as derek jeter. the yankees? i thought you guys were rockies fans. hopefully you've recovered from your trip.
kelly
Kel, The first thing Zac said when he saw this picture was, "Why in the world would McKay be a Yankees player?!" I told him it's not McKay's fault, his parent's have led him astray! I love these pics and I love you guys. Aly
I'm sure your kids enjoyed all the special attention from grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. I love the pic of the kids in front of the scarecrow. Even though he's a Yankee, Beckham looks adorable!
Cute pictures of your kids! Loved their costumes. Glad you had such a fun holiday together.
Post a Comment