Since we have moved to Fruita it has been a Christmas tradition to Christmas Carol with The Lynn's, Chapman's, and this year the Keith's. We had a fun time and the kids love running to the doorstep and singing songs.
As you can see the dads always stay in the back. I didn't hear too much singing from them.
I know next year we will miss this caroling experience. Thanks guys for the fun memories.
2 comments:
How fun to go caroling!! I love Christmas! I haven't heard anything about going skiing, but it's highly unlikely I'll go! Last time I went snowboarding I broke my tailbone at a 45 degree angle and had to have it re-set (at the Snowbird clinic), sprained my neck and cracked my ribs. Last time I went skiing (night skiing nonetheless) I fell off the ski lift (thanks to my sister), lost the keys to my car in the parking lot, and broke my pinky. Nate usually has to sit down halfway through each run cause he's laughing so hard. I get so frustrated I usually start chucking skis, poles, hats and gloves down the hill and sliding down on my butt. I have found this highly irritates other skiers. Nate has been telling me he wants me to go this year, so who knows...I might just try my luck. Wait... what luck? I think he wants me to go so everyone will have added entertainment. lol!
Cute picutres! I missed seeing you at Kellys. Wish I could have been there. I hope you guys had a great time! So the comment about your last year caroling- does that mean you are moving?
Post a Comment