Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Cookies and Christmas Party at School


Every year my kids love making Christmas cookies. I hate the mess but, it is fun to eat the dough and decorate the cookies. Mckinley had to take some cookies to her school party so I decided we would take the plunge and get the kitchen dirty once.

Mckay had a Christmas breakfast at school. They had reindeer pancakes with bacon antlers. They had Christmas around the world and then went caroling to the local business's.
Mckinley also went caroling, ate hot chocolate and had a visitor from the North Pole in her class. Even Beckham got to sit on Santa's lap. He did a little better this time, he still wasn't too thrilled with the idea but there wasn't any crying.

1 comment:

jharmon said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. I hope you all have a fun New Year!

Jill