
The last couple of weekends we have been letting the kids eat popcorn and rent movies. I took this picture of the kids, I thought they looked so cute all bundled up watching the movie. Beckham only lasted a short time after this picture was taken. He then started shooting baskets and bugging the kids.
So after 10 days we have had 8 showings, 1 open house, and an offer on our house. We have decided to take the offer (which was really close to our asking price) because the closing date is perfect for our situation. We aren't closing until June 2nd. This has seemed to be an answer to our prayers because we have been so worried about closing earlier and having to rent for some time. It just seems to perfect, hopefully it will continue to be positive and hopefully this will relieve some of my craziness.
6 comments:
Wowza! Ten days and your house is sold. Congratulations! That is such great news and perfect that you can stay in it until June. No one wants to move twice.
The movie night looked like so much fun. My kids love to cuddle up, eat popcorn and watch a flick, the only bad part is the girls end up spilling crumbs everywhere, start stepping our our faces and soon we are all wondering why we thought this was a good idea.
And I loved all the pictures of Mckay playing basketball. I totally spaced sign ups and my boys were not too pleased. Glad he had a fun season.
congrats on selling after 10 days. that just seems amazing right now. have you guys found a place in Indiana yet? and my question about beckham playing basketball in the house is, now does he insist on playing without his clothes on like mckay did? your kids are cute.
Kel...Congrats!!!! That is SO awesome about your house! I'm so excited for you, and now hopefully you guys can just enjoy your last few months there without worrying too much about the house. What a relief!
Now, for the good stuff....WAY TO BE MCKAY!!!! I alway knew McKay would come through and see the true BLUE light. I want our family to take credit for his cougar fascination....but deep down, I know it was that moment in the BYU locker room with Bronco Mendenhall and his inspiring speech followed by running onto that field with the cougar flag, that changed his life. GO Cubs Football!!! :)
Yay, that is so exciting! I knew it would sell fast since it is such a darling house! I bet you are SO relieved to have that out of the way.
Thanks for those names, I love all of them. It's going to be a hard decision but I guess we have a bit longer to decide!
Congrats on the house. That is great! Let us know the next time you are in Utah- we need to go to dinner.
great news about your house! we are so happy for you. i'm sure life is crazy with all the changes coming up for you guys. hang in there.
i love that mckinley does gymnastics. morgan is going to start this summer. we are doing t-ball and swimming first.
that beckham is a total cutie. i could eat him up!!
Post a Comment