So now it's just Beckham and I at home. Both Beckham and I didn't know what to do our first day. We quickly got busy doing house work, he helped me vacuum, and then we hit the YMCA so I can run. Beckham loves the YMCA and he says "Go to MCA". Thursday we took him to story time at the library. It has actually been so fun bonding with Beckham and getting to spend one on one time with him.
I never posted some pictures of the kids swimming. We swam at the YMCA two or three times a week. The kids loved the pool. Here are some pictures of them. Notice that Beckhams pants are always half-way down. I don't know why his pants never stay up? That is Beckham behind the water fountain. He loved to stand on the fountains.
8 comments:
i am so jealous of people who live near a ymca. that said, in utah, it would be overrun with people. ella has a friend who cannot keep her pants up. i even checked her pants to make sure they were adjusted right and for some reason she always shows crack. so maybe that's the future for beckham. at least he had his swim diaper to cover it up.
Your blog is so cute. I love all the pictures. Your kids look so cute ready for school. I can't believe how old our kids are getting. I have two in school again this year, but Seth with be all day this year. Janey will be in third. They don't start for another 2 weeks, so I keep thinking I should hurry and practice all the stuff I should have practiced all summer long, so they are way behind. The summer flew by. I was reading your summary on the side. We camp a few times every year and love the out doors too, but I need to start running longer. I finally am motivated enough do get serious again. After having my last I've put off running to do other exercise. Only because I would have to start over- lazy, I know. It is fun to see how your doing though. Hope everything continues good.
mary
School time already?! We start this next Wednesday! Looks like you've found some fun stuff to do in your new neck of the woods! Glad to hear everything is going good!!
Your pool looks so fun! Why can't Fruita get something like that??? I'm glad school is going well. We start tomorrow. Kayla has Mrs. Irion, which I am very happy about. She's a little nervous and I am too - especially about having her gone all day. We just got back from MN LATE last night, so we are on absolutley no routine. I think getting up tomorrow morning is going to be difficult for all of us. But once she's gone, I have at least a million things to catch up on!
can you believe that it's already back to school??? Wow that summer went fast. Dallin wishes he got to ride the bus...he'll be so jelous of McKay! I miss those YMCA days - the midwest does have some perks you know! :)
It was great to read your last few posts and get caught up on your darling family.
Happy Birthday to little Beckham. 2 already. Time just doesn't slow down!
It looks like you have adjusted well to life in Indiana. I hope you are feeling settled. The house looks amazing! I am so glad you had Jason's parents fly out and help you with it. I am a firm believer in fixing it up when you first move in so you and enjoy it the entire time you are there. I hate having a million big project to do on the house. I peeled wallpaper and painted 1/2 the house in 6 weeks and was so happy to have it behind me so I could just enjoy our new place.
The YMCA pool looks awesome. That will be great to use often next summer. We have an aquatics center like that down the road from us and we went there for the first time last week. I know it won't be our last.
I hope your kids love their new school. Thankfully they are still young and it's easier to transition.
Good luck with school Jason and I hope you both can find some great trails, parks or places to run.
Miss you!
Kel, Oh my heck your kids are so cute. You do more in one visit to Utah then we do in an entire summer, wow!! Thanks for the post on our blog. We (well more Tyler) are really starting to love running and trying to do it as much as we can (you understand how easy that is as a mother). But, Anyone can join that runners blog so you should try it. Just go to www.fastrunningblog.com, then sign up for a user name and password. It is completely free and it basically just gives you the template to record your miles and post your runs. It's nice because you will receive lots of feedback from other runners, and there is a potential to find runners in your direct area, etc. If you have any questions about it, feel free to call me (my toll free number at work is #888-798-1166) and I can attempt to assist, but it is really self explanatory. I would love to keep in touch with you on there as well. It is fun living in Utah for the running end of things, but it's crazy how competitive it is getting too, so it is kind of bitter sweet. But I wish you were here to train me and whip me into shape. Slowly but surely we are getting there, ha ha. Anyway, thanks again for the reply, it's always good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well in Indiana!! Take care~
Hey I think you need a new post. Because this is so two weeks ago. Your kids are just adorable! And thanks for hanging out!
Post a Comment