Here are some cute pictures of the kids on the plane. They were so excited to fly. This was my first time flying with Beckham for this long. Wow, I have forgotten what it is like to fly with a toddler. He was OK until about the last 20 minutes, then he proceeded to scream, hit me, throw his toys, and kick the chair in front of us. He was way over due for a nap. Lets just say it was a very long landing.
My sister Becky and her family came up over the weekend. It was fun to spend some time with them. My kids always love playing with Ryan and Jarynn. They went horse back riding on Friday and then we headed to Bountiful to celebrate my dad's birthday with family. We got to see grandma Beth one more time and she is looking great. Saturday we went swimming, visited with Grandpa Howard and Barney family, and ate at Brick Oven. It has been a great weekend. Here are a few pictures.

7 comments:
You are so brave to fly with three kids by yourself!! Hope everything is going well for you in your new home! Call me if you come out for Christmas and we'll go eat!
Flying with 3 kids is always a crazy. Sound like you are having so much fun. I love Utah. We will have to do something when you get back.
Kellie thanks for the response on our blog. I wwish I could have chatted with you on Saturday. It looked like you were running pretty quick. Are you guys planning on running a marathon this fall?
Tyler
UGH! You did it, I'm so proud of you. You should have called...man, everyone was in town last weekend. We would have loved to see you and the kids! I'm glad you survived!
Don't you love the long flights with kids!! Well we have to get togehter for your Birthday when you get back. Beth and I were talking about this. I hope that you are having a WONDERFUL time! See ya soon.
I just took my three to california and was so glad the flight was short. I don't miss the long flights. I'm glad you survived. Let us know when you come again so we can get together.
I hate flying with my kids! I am glad you were able to go see your family! We miss seeing you on the runs!
Jill
Post a Comment