Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beckham posing as David Beckham




Beckham loves to be like his older brother and sister. When they put on their uniforms he wants to put on a uniform as well. The other day when Mckay was putting on his football uniform Beckham had to have one too. I remembered that we had bought him this David Beckham jersey when we were in Italy last year. It is a little big like a 5T or something but, it works. We bought it with the idea that he will eventually grow into it. As you can see he was very happy and he loved showing off his new uniform.

I took Beckham in for his 2 year check up yesterday. He was so funny with the doctor and nurse and wouldn't cooperate with anything they wanted him to do. He kept saying "no" to everything. I had to get on the scale with him, which was great for me. Sometimes Beckham can be so stubborn. He is still steady on the growth chart. He weighs 36 and 1/2 pounds (98th percentile), his head was in the 95th percentile, and his height 37 inches (95th percentile). I guess he is in proportion, everything is just big. His chubby cheeks, broad shoulders, and big head are what make his so cute and loveable.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He's cute! I like your background!! Chase is the same way with Kaleb. As soon as Kaleb gets ready for baseball or basketball Chase gets his mit/ball too!

Lindsay said...

Oh my Kel, he is a big boy. Does he weigh more than Mckinley? He is SO cute though. How can you resist that sweet smile?!

Aly said...

Kel,

I took Will to the doctor last week for an ear infection and he only weighed 32 lbs and he'll be three in a few months! He's the opposite of how Zac always was. I love that little Beckham. I agree, he's like a bog teddy bear, so that makes him all the better to love on.

(Luckily, Will did get on the scales without me. If I had stepped on them, they would have been permenantly damaged. I think I'll take a picture of my belly tomorrow so I can post it and show you how huge it is.)

Lee said...

Seriously he is so cute! And I love the uniform!

kelly l said...

Beckham is adorable. I think Ella only weighs about 33 pounds, so good job Beckham. Love the jersey. He'll be so proud of it as he gets older.

Pintar Family said...

Our "Little" Beckham is so dang cute. Tell the kids hi from all of us! I finally updated my blog. I am good for a while! Ha Ha

Cheryl said...

He's so cute! You can tell how much he was loving the uniform and attention.

Look out David, you have got a competitor on the rise!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Beckham looks so cute! How you and Jason got such a big child is a mystery! Chloe is up to a whopping 32 pounds and she will be 4 in a few months! Thank you for the shower present. I missed having you there, but thanks for thinking about me.