We finally got Beckham to brave the tramp at Grandma Marilynn's. My other two just love the tramp but, Beckham has been scared. He is still nervous but occasionally he will jump up and down. He mainly watches Mckay and Mckinley and bounces along with them or runs from side to side. We are having a fun time in Utah with family. I only wish we had more time to see friends, next time.
Kellie how are you? I don't know if you remember me from high school but I was looking at your blog and noticed you are in Colorado. We just moved here for my husband to do the orthodontic residency. Do you live in Aurora? When do you leave for your husbands residency? You have a cute family!
4 comments:
How fun!! Looks like your kids are enjoying your family time in UT.
It was great seeing you in Utah. I should have snapped a photo of McKay stuffing his face with popcorn...
-DJ
Kellie,
I need to get your email address. I am going to go private. Can you leave it on my blog.
Kellie how are you? I don't know if you remember me from high school but I was looking at your blog and noticed you are in Colorado. We just moved here for my husband to do the orthodontic residency. Do you live in Aurora? When do you leave for your husbands residency? You have a cute family!
Post a Comment