Last week Beckham and I took a field trip with some friends to the Zionsville Creamery. Beckham was a little nervous of the cows and wouldn't let me put him down. So I enjoyed carrying his 37 pound body all over the farm. He did get down to see the tractor and chickens but, only for a moment. After touring the farm we got to taste the yogurt and chocolate milk that was made organically by the creamery. It was a nice outing even though I had to carry him most of the time. If you notice Beckham is the only boy in a hand full of cute girls. I guess he is one lucky guy!Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Field Trip to the Zionsville Creamery
Last week Beckham and I took a field trip with some friends to the Zionsville Creamery. Beckham was a little nervous of the cows and wouldn't let me put him down. So I enjoyed carrying his 37 pound body all over the farm. He did get down to see the tractor and chickens but, only for a moment. After touring the farm we got to taste the yogurt and chocolate milk that was made organically by the creamery. It was a nice outing even though I had to carry him most of the time. If you notice Beckham is the only boy in a hand full of cute girls. I guess he is one lucky guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wouldn't want to be put down with all those wild girls either. He's so cute! Those picts Lee Ann took are SO CUTE!
What a fun place! There is a place like that by my dad's, so when we visit him in Ohio we always go there. Very cute pictures of Beckam!
Beckham is a stud.
Post a Comment