We are finally getting adjusted to being home. It has taken me a week to catch up on my sleep. It is amazing how a 2 hour time change makes such a big difference. I also think there's always a small let down after vacations. We had so much fun visiting with friends and family that we are a little homesick for Utah. Mckay was really sad his first day back to school and he began crying because he missed his grandma's and his cousins Jaxon and Andrew, too cute. We haven't been able to be too homesick because life here in Indiana has started full swing. Jason immediately was back in to school and I am afraid this is going to be a rough semester. Mckinley got off the plane and had gymnastics that afternoon. Her competition season will be in full force in the next couple of weeks. McKay had basketball practices and a game on Saturday. I have started my coaching job at the YMCA and have got a few fast runners so I am excited. My good friends here in Indiana had a girls night out on Wednesday to welcome me back and it was so good to see them. I had missed them. So life here in Indiana is getting back to it's normal busy self. We are trying to get used to the bone chilling cold weather, 9 AM church, and school but, we will survive.
Here are a few pictures from out vacation that I couldn't get off my camera to post. These pictures are mostly of Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

12 comments:
It is hard to come back. But I am so happy you are back!!! 20 days was a freaking long time.
And I hate stupid eastern time. My body naturally wants to be on Pacific time I have decided.
And I am thinking we need weekly girls somethings. :)
Fun pictures. You are so lucky you got to go back home for the holidays. We are happy to have you back though. I am determined to start running with you someday but I'm a little intimidated by the 7 miles you run in one day.
Looks like you had a great time visiting friends and family in Utah. We are also so busy with work and kids schedules. Keep in touch.
I hated that you were gone so long, but now that it's my turn to leave...I'm wishing I had a little longer than a week.
We're glad you're back and it looks like you had a great time being gone so long :)
kellie
BRRRRRRRRRR.....it's in the low 70's here. Sorry I had to throw that in, I can't believe it is so cold where you are. It was so good to see you guys in Utah, you and your family look great. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the CUPCAKES, I thought they were good too. It seems like things are going good. Take care, and stay WARM!!!!
What a fun trip but how awesome are your friends?! I am seriously impressed that they planned a GNO for you to welcome you back. Hope it warms up soon...we just got that blizzard that hit you guys yesterday! brrrrr.
What a fun trip but how awesome are your friends?! I am seriously impressed that they planned a GNO for you to welcome you back. Hope it warms up soon...we just got that blizzard that hit you guys yesterday! brrrrr.
Seriously, Sarah... we are that awesome.
Glad you had such a great trip. McKay is the sweetest! I didn't know that you started coaching at the Y! That's so cool. You'll be so great at that.
just catching up on the blog world, and loved all of your pictures of your cute family. we are trying to ge through this awful winter. thankfully our last one. we head west in july.
Post a Comment