
Last night our Neighborhood had a BBQ block party in front of our houses. It was fun to meet a few new people. Our neighborhood has been a little shy, so this was a great opportunity to meet each other and get to know some better. One neighbor across the street used to umpire college baseball and umpired some of Jason's baseball games at UVSC, what a small world. McKay and McKinley enjoyed all the kids.
2 comments:
Kel- I am so sorry I forgot to order those pics, but it WILL get done today, so you should have them in a couple of days. I just designed my little cover thing on Photoshop and added it as a photo to the top of the blog. I'll design one for you! Just let me know what you want it to say and what colors you want. I'll call you later- I have to wait til I ride into town so I can get a signal on my cell phone! Aly
Kell--I know you are in Utah and can't update your blog. I am expecting you to be taking lots of cute pics, haha! I really want to see some of the action at the princess camp and football camp. I bet you guys are having a lot of fun!
Post a Comment