Friday, June 29, 2007

BYU Football Camp

The kids and I have been in Utah this week. McKay went to BYU football camp with his cousins Andrew and Jaxon. He also was there with his best friend from Ohio, Dallin. These little boys were so cute. The first day they got to have camp at the Stadium. The camp started in the locker room with a pep talk from Bronco Mendenhall (BYU's head coach) and then they got to run onto the field just like the team does before a game. The music was loud and the boys thought this was so cool. Then they watched a highlight film of BYU's last season on the jumbo tron. McKay didn't even really know anything about BYU football before the camp but, he came out thinking they were the best team ever. McKay and Jason have been discussing which team is better, BYU or Ohio State? Anyway the boys had fun and they learned a lot, that is what really matters.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What cute pics of the boys! They look like they had a fabulous time. I'm sure my dad loves that Mckay thinks BYU is great, haha!

I hope you got some pics of the Princess camp. I told Steve about it and he was cracking up. I could see Kaitlyn at that for sure!

kelly l said...

Seth was super jealous that he couldn't go to football camp. He liked the picture with Curtis Brown in it. I'm bummed we didn't get together. Are you still going to be around on Tuesday or are you already home? I may be going down to Provo on Tuesday to see my g-ma. Let me know.

Kelly