Summer is in full swing. The kids are enjoying swimming, jumping on the tramp, and hanging out with cousins and friends. I took this picture the other day as the kids were eating a Popsicle with their cousins Ryan and Jaryn. Beckham loved the Popsicle.


3 comments:
Kelli,
Your kids are so cute. I love that picture at the bottom of Beckam, he looks so sweet!
Shelley
P.S. This Diet Coke is tasting so good at 8:30 in the morning. mmmmm
Kell-
Aw, what a sweet picture of Beckham. I'm sure a great summer is in store for your cute kids. I miss you all already.
And Yes, I do love taking pictures now that I have my new teeth. I really LOVE them! I can't believe I waited so long to get them.
Lindsay
Kellie... IKEA has 2 restaurants... well 1 restaurant and a bistro. It's so fun. I like going there and just hanging out! When you guys come out, call us and we'll go to dinner or something!
Post a Comment