Wow I can't believe that McKay is 7 years old today. It seems like time has flown by since the day he was born. McKay had his Birthday party last Saturday. We had about 10 boys and we played baseball. McKay and his friends are so into baseball right now that it seemed perfect. They all came dressed in baseball uniforms and Jason and my brother-in-law Nic put on a little baseball camp. They were all so cute. McKay was so excited. Jason insisted that we get him a brand new glove and he loved it. It was a great day.
2 comments:
Oh, what a great party! Looks like you had a fabulous turn out! I too can't believe Mckay is 7 years old. I remember when he was born and I was still in High School--time sure does fly by!
Happy Birthday Mckay!! We love and miss you lots!!
It looks like Mckay and the other kids had a blast at his birthday party! His cake was adorable.
Post a Comment