
During Beckhams naptime, he likes to poop. However, this time there was a leakage. Poop was all over his crib, crib bumper, quilt, and pillow. I walked in there and he just laughed. All I could do was laugh. Mckinley helped hold him down so that we could get a picture. I know it is a little grose but, every child has a great pooping story.

So Beckham's has turned into our little baseball player ( with no help from his father). Some of his first words are ball and bat. This last week or so he has started to swing the bat. I am going to have a few dents on my walls. He also loves to play catch with Jason and throw the ball into the mit.

Beckham has turned into a little streaker. After tubs or diaper changes he runs away and wont let me put his diaper on. This past week he started to take a few steps, with assistance. This is a big accomplishment for him because he doesn't like to put a whole lot of weight on his feet.

Mckinley turned five on July 16th. Mckay got her a hot pink T-ball bat and some pink batting gloves. She loved it and had to test them out. On Monday we went and ate at Outback (her favorite place) as a family and later in the week she had a Spa Birthday party. I will post more pictures of the party later.

Mckay and Mckinley getting ready for a baseball game in the front yard. McKay got a new Yankees jersey that his aunt Heather brought home from Coopers Town. He loves it and wears it nearly everyday.
1 comment:
yours wasn't the first blogged picture of a baby's poop, sorry to say. i still can't believe i haven't seen beckham yet.
kelly
Post a Comment