Monday, July 23, 2007

Mckinley's Spa Birthday Party


Last Friday we had Mckinley's birthday party. Last Christmas Jason gave her and I a gift certificate to get manicures and she loved it, so I thought it would be fun for us to have a Spa party. We did manicures, pedicures, and my neighbor across the street (who is a hair dresser) did all the girls hair in curls. They all looked so cute and they had a lot of fun. I can't believe my little Mckinley is already five. She was so excited for her birthday this year. It was fun to see her get so excited about every detail.

4 comments:

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Mckinley's party looks like it was so much fun. I know Kayla had a great time. I think we need an adult spa party!

Lindsay said...

It looks like you had a great party. I know when I was younger (and probably still now) I would have loved going to a party like that! I'm sure little Mckinley just had a fabulous time--she is such a girly-girl!

Shelley Reid said...

I wish I could have come! I think I will throw a spa party for myself . . .

kelly l said...

that sounds like such a cute idea. maybe i'll have to do it for ella sometime. so did you guys end up coming to UT or are you still coming in August? let me know. did you get my phone number that I e-mailed?
Kelly