Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Oreo Cookies, Baseball, and Good Friends



Beckham has discovered Oreo cookies. The bad thing is, they make such a mess. The pictures are evidence of this.




Over the weekend we went to my nephew Riley's game and Beckham had to be in the cage with all the boys. He loves bats and of course every kind of ball. I got some pictures of the kids playing.

It was a fun trip to Utah. We got to have lunch with Darren and Shelley on Saturday and see their new baby. I got to go to the mall with Tiffany, like old times in Ohio. Jamie my sister-in-law and I shuttled kids to camps and hung out at the park. We just love our Utah friends and miss them dearly.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aw, what a cute little mess Beckham is! Sounds like you guys had a great week in Utah.

I gave Steve your message--we were at dinner and didn't hear the phone. Thanks for thinking of him!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Someone who loves Oreos as much as I do!

Shelley Reid said...

It was so fun to see you guys and your kids. They are so cute. We miss living next door to you guys!

Shelley

Tiffany said...

Oh, it was so to see you, and the mall definitely brought back some fond and hilarious memories! Those were the good old days!

teresa said...

kellie, your little guy is adorable! oreos are a favorite at our house. we are leaving for utah tomorrow. justin has a week off, but i'm staying til the end of the month. hope you keep having a fun summer!

teresa