So I finally reached the 30 year mark on July 22nd. I was kind of dreading the big 30 but, it hasn't been too bad so far. I had a great birthday. Jason took me out to dinner the night before and the kids gave me back rubs (even Beckham took part in the back rubs). My birthday was on Sunday so we got a big group together and hiked up Rattle Snake Arches. We had to four wheel drive in (my dad wasn't thrilled about the scary ride) and then hike about a mile and half or so. It was an amazing view and I can't believe that this is right in our back yard. It was so nice to have so many nice phone calls and emails from friends and family. My friends here are taking me to Steamboat for a nice girls weekend in August, I am so excited. It is times like this that I feel truly blessed to have great friends and family, thanks everyone for making 30 not so bad.


2 comments:
Kell-
I was just showing Steve some pictures of your kids when you added this new post. I'm glad you had a great 30th birthday. Your new pictures show what a fabulous time you had. That will be so fun to go with your friends on a little getaway in August. I'll talk you you guys soon. Have a great week!
Kellie,
those pictures are amazing....what a cool place. And, I'm jelous of your kids massage - how cute is that! We have some friends from Steamboat - I hear it's really fun. Enjoy your weekend away...I"m seriously green with envy right now!!!!
Tiff
Post a Comment