I have posted some of the the new pictures on the sides and up above but, my father-in-law needs them for a book he is making so I am going to post some more. My friends LeeAnn took these pictures and I love them. Thanks, LeeAnn
Kel, you guys have such a beautiful family. I love the picture of Jason making Beckham laugh. All your kids look like they could be in a Gap ad. I'm so excited to see you in a week. Have Mckinley bring some dress-up clothes to play with Kaitlyn--if she is still into that:)
Such a cute family. Little (not so little anymore) Beckham is such a stud... I think he looks just like you. I also love the way you curl your hair... you'll have to give me some pointers... my poor hair.
Your family is so cute, they are great pictures. I was thinking back to when we were just young highschool kids having fun.Who would of thought that we would have such fun and wounderful familes. Can't wait to see you guys.
Kellie....those pictures are beautiful!!!! I love them ALL. Each picture I would think, oh that's my favorite, then I'd see the next one, and it would be my favorite. Your family is so cute...i love the ones of Jason playing with Beckham and the ones of you guys in the trees and laying on your stomachs. SO CUTE! Looks like you're ready for Christmas cards!!!! :)
10 comments:
LeeAnn is the greatest, isn't she? Your family is super cute and I just love the pictures!
Kel, you guys have such a beautiful family. I love the picture of Jason making Beckham laugh. All your kids look like they could be in a Gap ad. I'm so excited to see you in a week. Have Mckinley bring some dress-up clothes to play with Kaitlyn--if she is still into that:)
You guys look great! We're so lucky you're here with us!
YAY I am glad you like them. Those were so much fun! And I ditto Beth we are lucky you're here!!
Such a cute family. Little (not so little anymore) Beckham is such a stud... I think he looks just like you. I also love the way you curl your hair... you'll have to give me some pointers... my poor hair.
They look great Kel!
Your family is so cute, they are great pictures. I was thinking back to when we were just young highschool kids having fun.Who would of thought that we would have such fun and wounderful familes. Can't wait to see you guys.
THe pictures are really cute. Beckham look like a little McKay. Elise has the same dress as McKinley. Love Costco! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Kacie
Kellie....those pictures are beautiful!!!! I love them ALL. Each picture I would think, oh that's my favorite, then I'd see the next one, and it would be my favorite. Your family is so cute...i love the ones of Jason playing with Beckham and the ones of you guys in the trees and laying on your stomachs. SO CUTE! Looks like you're ready for Christmas cards!!!! :)
I LOVE all the photos. They are all wonderful, though it is easy when everyone in the picture is beautiful.
Can't wait to see which you pick out for your Christmas card.
Post a Comment