I got caught up in the moment and forgot to bring my camera to everything we did. Some of the highlights were an Indiana Pacers game against the Phoenix Suns (the kids even made the jumbo tron and TV), Children's Museum, Cheesecake Factory, shopping, Sing Along High School Musical three at the Movies Theatre (the boys loved this and were singing their hearts out), watching College Football games on Saturday and Thursday ( Go Utes and Buckeyes), and Mckinley's gymnastic meet. It was crazy but so fun!!! Thanks Chapman's for coming to visit us in Indiana!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Visitors for the Weekend
This past weekend we had my sister Michelle and her two kids, Cydney and Jaxon, out to stay with us. It was so fun having them and showing them around Indianapolis. Mckay and Jaxon were such great friends in Colorado and it has been really hard on both of them to be apart. Jaxon was crying when he left this morning and was willing to stay with me until Christmas, which I am sure Mckay would've loved. Mckinley loves Cydney and they have fun making up dances and songs, pretending, and playing dress up. The kids were a little hyper, wild, and so excited to be playing and having fun together again. It was also good to see Michelle. Her and I were best friends in Colorado and it was fun to run and talk with her like old times.
I got caught up in the moment and forgot to bring my camera to everything we did. Some of the highlights were an Indiana Pacers game against the Phoenix Suns (the kids even made the jumbo tron and TV), Children's Museum, Cheesecake Factory, shopping, Sing Along High School Musical three at the Movies Theatre (the boys loved this and were singing their hearts out), watching College Football games on Saturday and Thursday ( Go Utes and Buckeyes), and Mckinley's gymnastic meet. It was crazy but so fun!!! Thanks Chapman's for coming to visit us in Indiana!
Most people are amazed at how much Michelle and I look alike. Everyone at church, saw Michelle and instantly knew she was my sister and a few even thought she was me.
Mckinley and Cydney posing before McKinley's gymnastic meet.
I got caught up in the moment and forgot to bring my camera to everything we did. Some of the highlights were an Indiana Pacers game against the Phoenix Suns (the kids even made the jumbo tron and TV), Children's Museum, Cheesecake Factory, shopping, Sing Along High School Musical three at the Movies Theatre (the boys loved this and were singing their hearts out), watching College Football games on Saturday and Thursday ( Go Utes and Buckeyes), and Mckinley's gymnastic meet. It was crazy but so fun!!! Thanks Chapman's for coming to visit us in Indiana!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
how fun to have your sister come visit. i love your new pictures on your sidebar. tiffany and i were just talking about christmas and want to start planning another christmas party. let us know when your plans are definite so we can pick a date.
I don't know if I'm all that happy that your kids got on Jumbotron AND tv on the same night. All that means is that our camera crew didn't have a ton of people to choose from because there was nobody at the game. Just kidding... I'm glad you guys were able to make the game.
You and your sister are SO CUTE and totally look alike! It was fun to meet her and it looks like you had a blast with her here.
What a fun weekend for you and the kids! You and Michelle do look a lot alike now. I use to didn't think you did when we were in Jr. High! If we make it out to see my dad next summer we'll have to stop by and say hi!
Hey
It was so fun coming to visit. I really miss you guys. I'm trying to catch up on my sleep(and laundry). You and Jason are night owls.
So fun! And I was glad I got to meet your sister. You two are so cute!
It's so great to get together with family! I am sure you are missing them. You and your sister do look alike. My little guys love High School Musical too! It's nice to see there is some other little boys that like it:) They love the basketball and that new Boys are Back song. They think that was written for them!
I'm jealous, I wish my sisters could come out and visit me. How fun! You do look a lot alike- both beautiful!
mary
Post a Comment