Thanks girls, for such a fun night! Feel free to take any pictures.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Girls Night Out at Bravo's
Last week we went out to Bravo's for a girls night out. After surviving Jason's finals week I deserved a little break from the kids. I love Bravo's, so I was super excited to have some Chicken Marsala and some yummy garlic mash potatoes. I have been craving Bravo's since we left Ohio and when I saw that we had a Bravo's here I was so excited! We have had a few new girls move into our ward so, we thought it would be a great way to get to know everyone and enjoy some adult conversation. Here are a few photos of the night.
Our poor waiter we made him take a few photos. We had to have a group shot.
LeeAnn, Amanda, and Lyndee posing for the camera.
Beth and Lydee. I just love Beth's hat, she looks so cute with her new bald head. We never know what Beth we are going to get for the day-- some times she has a blond wig, sometimes black, and some times these cute hats. She looks beautiful in whatever she wears.
Jeanette, Nedra, and Tara. Nedra just moved here from Payson so we have some things in common.
Amy and I posing away. We look as if we could be sisters.
Thanks girls, for such a fun night! Feel free to take any pictures.
Thanks girls, for such a fun night! Feel free to take any pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So fun! I was so sad to miss it, so we'll have to do it again!
So much fun!!!!! We have to do it again soon. Why do you have to go out of town???
I thought you guys got together like once a month or something. Lee Ann said it was a first, but it definitely shouldn't be the last. I had a great time. Thanks for including me.
Have so much fun in Utah. I must admit I am a little jealous. You will be missed. Call us when you get back.
oh, I miss Bravo's! I loved that restaurant! And I love girls nights out!!! You can never have too many of those! Plus, you deserve it for making it through Jason's finals!!! Can't wait to see you over the holidays. Call me when you get here!
What a party! It looks like you have a great group of friends. That makes life so much better when you have wonderful gals to share life with.
We had a Bravo in Louisville and it was our birthday/GNO party place too. They have so many delicious things, it is always hard to order.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you about Thanksgiving. You were so sweet to think about us and take our phone number. Please know you are welcome ANYTIME! I understand how exhausted you must have been driving home, but to think that you drove through my little town made me smile. One day soon, we will get together. Party!
I looked through your Thanksgiving post. How wonderful to get together with so many family members when you are spread out across the country. The best part of holidays, is that it brings us all together.
Hope your Christmas season has been bright and happy!
Cheryl
Looks like a fun night. I was totally surprised to see my good friend Lyndee in your pictures. She was in our ward in Hilliard while her husbad was finishing school. How cool that you guys hang out. Tell her Hi from me.
Post a Comment