Christmas came a little early this year and we bought a new home computer. When we came home from NC our computer completely crashed. We couldn't even turn it on and I hope I haven't lost all my photos and documents. Thank goodness for blogging, hopefully I can retrieve some photos. Our computer was very old (8-9 years) and the monitor was even older than that, so it was time for an update. It was funny, Jason has been trying to talk me into getting a new computer and I have dragged my feet but, give me one day without internet and I immediately went out and got a new one. So here is our new purchase and it will probably be our Christmas, Birthday and everything else that falls within these two years.
Monday, December 8, 2008
A Little Christmas Activity
So I feel like the Christmas season is in full swing! The CD's in the car have been traded out with Christmas music, houses sparkle with christmas decor, and everyone seems busier than ever. The other night as we were coming home from Mckinley's gymnastics I had to laugh because all of us-- McKay, Mckinley, Beckham and myself were singing loudly the songs of the Polar Express and every time we would pass Christmas lights Beckham would yell "mom it's Christmas". I love the Christmas spirit and the closeness and magic that can be felt. Here are some of the highlights of the past week.
Mckay and Mckinley had assignments from school to decorate a tree and a gingerbread man. We could decorate it however we wanted but couldn't use any crayons or markers. We got some candy and popcorn and had fun decorating and eating. On Friday I went to Mckay's class to help make gingerbread houses and the kids school was decorated with all the creative pictures.
Mckinley had her school program on Wednesday. The program was a Christmas program. Mckinley loved performing and was taking the singing very seriously.
Mckinley posing with her friend Sara and singing her Christmas songs.
Christmas came a little early this year and we bought a new home computer. When we came home from NC our computer completely crashed. We couldn't even turn it on and I hope I haven't lost all my photos and documents. Thank goodness for blogging, hopefully I can retrieve some photos. Our computer was very old (8-9 years) and the monitor was even older than that, so it was time for an update. It was funny, Jason has been trying to talk me into getting a new computer and I have dragged my feet but, give me one day without internet and I immediately went out and got a new one. So here is our new purchase and it will probably be our Christmas, Birthday and everything else that falls within these two years.
Christmas came a little early this year and we bought a new home computer. When we came home from NC our computer completely crashed. We couldn't even turn it on and I hope I haven't lost all my photos and documents. Thank goodness for blogging, hopefully I can retrieve some photos. Our computer was very old (8-9 years) and the monitor was even older than that, so it was time for an update. It was funny, Jason has been trying to talk me into getting a new computer and I have dragged my feet but, give me one day without internet and I immediately went out and got a new one. So here is our new purchase and it will probably be our Christmas, Birthday and everything else that falls within these two years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
welcome to the world of macs. i love ours. looks like you're having lots of christmas fun.
We love Christmas too! Chase keeps asking if it is Christmas Eve yet so he can open presents and eat the gingerbread house!
Savanna LOVES the Christmas lights too...and all the decorations for that matter. It is so fun to see how excited they get in anticipation for the big day! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment