Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Great Pictures from North Carolina

My sister-in-law Lindsay just sent me these great pictures and I had to post them. I just love the pictures of Kailtyn and Beckham kissing. They loved playing together!



4 comments:

Lyndee said...

I need to get you address. I am sending xmas cards out. Email me
lyndeekennett@yahoo.com

Anika said...

Hey! We'd love to hang out. Anytime! We are def. down in Spanish Fork a lot during the holidays. I need your new address for Christmas cards. Thanks! anika@unibase.us

Lindsay said...

Hey Kel, we had such a fun time with you guys over Thanksgiving. I'm glad we were able to get together. Beckham and Kaitlyn were too funny together. It will be great to see you again in a few weeks. Talk to you soon!

Mike and Amber said...

I love that you are traveling so much while you are in the midwest. I wish that we had done more of that. Everything is so close. It looks like you are having a ball.